Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Recycled Hoop



Thanks to one of my parent's neighbors we now have a real basketball hoop, not just a little tikes hoop. Originally, Ryan did not want to take the hoop. The fact that Ryan did not want the hoop surprised both me and my parents (they picked it up while he was gone at a conference in Philidelphia for a week). Even though Ryan said he wasn't really that interested in the hoop, since we took it home, he has been shooting hoops quiet regularly. As you can see from the pictures we have already introduced Lizzie to the real basketball and hoop. She really loves to play with us.


The hoop is very forgiving, both Ryan and I admit it. The first day we had the hoop I made 7 of my first 8 shots - I almost convinced myself that I should've kept playing highschool basketball instead of running cross-country and track.

No comments: