Saturday, February 23, 2008

Elizabeth, Lizzie, Liz, EJW...You Choose


I can't believe it. Lizzie is almost 5 months old. Last night after I put Liz down for the night, Ryan and I spent some time reflecting on the changes that have occured during the past few months. One of the things that I asked Ryan was whether he still thought we picked the right name for our precious little girl. Both of us still love her name, which is a good thing, since we don't plan on changing it anytime soon. One thing we did realize is that she really has a lot of different names. My dad loves the name Elizabeth and he can't stand the name Lizzie, so he calls her Elizabeth. My mom calls her Lizzie, but I think that is because she knows that we try to call her Lizzie as much as possible. Our friends often refer to her as Liz. That is what we plan on calling her when she is all grown up! Grandpa W. has refered to her as EJ in the past, but I haven't heard that in a bit. And last but not least, one of our pastors calls her EJW. He says that EJW is the name of a future famous author...I guess we will wait and see.

No comments: