Thursday, April 30, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake Anyone?


Does anyone remember the Strawberry Shortcake Dolls from the '80s? Well, my mom pulled out all of my old dolls and gave Lizzie my Strawberry Shortcake Doll (along with what seems like a million others) to take home. If you had this doll, you won't forget the "yummy" smelling strawberry scent that would come out of the dolls mouth when you squeezed her tummy. Much to my amazement, the scent still smells like strawberry.
I've included a picture of Lizzie wearing Strawberry Shortcake's bonnet (the doll is on the floor next to her). It made me laugh when she thought that the bonnet was for her instead of the baby.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Nice look Lizzie...I'll make you are real one that actually fits if you like it that much!

Leslie Griffen said...

I am going to buy Maddie some Strawberry Shortcake DVD's, I saw they are coming back, I still haven't found the cartoon on the TV yet though

Katie said...

I love the smell of them! And of cabbage patch dolls. I dug my old ones out and they still smell good too.