Saturday, September 6, 2008

Highlights from Lizzie's Week



I can't believe it, in a month Lizzie will turn one. Where does the time go? She is growing up so fast. If I think about it for too long I'm going to cry...so I better finish my post.


She seems to be having a lot of fun growing up (as you can see from the pictures and video).


Daddy thought it would be funny to help Lizzie pretend to be either a "hippie" or rambo with his tie after he got home from work one evening this week.
Lizzie not wanting to go to bed - "Oh, you're talking to me? I'm supposed to be going to bed. No way, playing with my toys is much more fun than sleeping."



This video shows Lizzie playing her version of hide & seek. She thinks that it is so much fun to "hide" one of her toys from Mommy & Daddy - pretending that she has no clue where it is. It is so cute, after she hides it and we ask her where it is she says "oh" and then she finds it.

1 comment:

Leslie Griffen said...

That video is so cute, NOah just learned to give high five so now that is all he wants to do...LOL!!!