Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sewn with Love


Thanks Grandma Griffen!


Grandma Griffen is back in her glory sewing baby clothes. She has been on a 20+ year sabbatical (ever since her kids grew out of the baby stage). I don't understand the joy that she gets from sewing baby clothes (that is probably why I don't sew very often or well), but I am grateful for her willingness to sew clothes for her grandkids.


Yesterday I ran a number of errands with Lizzie and I got nothing but ohhs and ahhs over her cute outfit. So, thanks mom for making such a cute outfit - you get all of the credit!
FYI...Grandpa Griffen says - get rid of the hat. He says he'd rather see her cute hair than her crazy hat.
Grandpa Griffen must've influenced Dylan to take his side, b/c when we went outside with him he pulled the hat off Lizzie's head and said, "leave it inside."

No comments: