Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's Time to Bake





Even though we were "pretending" to bake, Lizzie had a great time. As you can see, she even attempted to lick the "pretend" cake batter. Can you imagine how much more she will enjoy making a real cake. I told her when she turns 1 I'll let her help make her birthday cake. That's fair isn't it? Her cousin Dylan never stops talking about cakes, cookies, muffins or anything else sweet...so I figure that the longer we wait to introduce her to these types of treats the better!

2 comments:

Leslie Griffen said...

This are cute pics, Noah always gets under the cabinets and pulls out the pots.

Leslie Griffen said...

Madeline is due August 21, we leave for the cottage June 27th (we are driving with the 2 kids and 2 dogs), I will be 32 1/2 weeks and we come back the weekend of July 12th where I will be 34 1/2 weeks so needless to say I will probably be quite uncomfortable there...hahahaha. We are having Noah's 1st birthday on the 4th though if you guys plan on coming to the cottage that day.